Terms and Conditons
Page 1 of 3
- Quotes and estimates are valid for 30 days. After this time, all prices are subject to change.
- Once a quotation has been received, the Client must provide written confirmation that such a quote is acceptable. The quotation will thus form the basis of the contract between inGenius Africa and the Client. This contract is governed by the laws of Ghana and the jurisdiction of the Ghanaian Courts.
- The following payment terms apply (unless otherwise agreed in writing with inGenius Africa: all previously agreed third party costs (e.g. web hosting etc.) must be met in full prior to such elements being actioned; for all other costs - 100% of total with order.
- Some designs may require the use of Third Party software or programming. Save for supply of such, inGenius Africa shall have no liability in respect thereof. Restrictions as to use etc. shall be as laid out in the Third Party License and Copyright agreements.
- Should a problem arise with the server hosting the client's website (normally - but not exclusively - Hosteurope.de), inGenius Africa will not be liable for any consequent losses e.g. loss of profits.
- Any estimate given by inGenius Africa is given in good faith, but may be subject to change should Third Party suppliers vary their costs. inGenius Africa Limited will give the Client as much notice as is practicable upon becoming aware that the cost of any estimate is likely to change.
- The client must own the copyright or have reproduction rights of all content supplied to inGenius Africa Limited for inclusion in the web design. The Client shall indemnify inGenius Africa Limited for any and all costs whatsoever in connection with ownership of the copyright or reproduction rights.
- Where reference is made to Webhosting for one year, or similar references, then this period begins once inGenius Africa Limited is commissioned to start the webdesign.
- inGenius Africa Limited reserves the right to refuse publication on the web of any content it sees as being pornographic or offensive towards others.
- inGenius Africa Limited may hold domain names and/or hosting services temporarily on the Client's behalf using Third Parties. inGenius Africa Limited cannot be held liable for any failure in any services provided by a Third Party to inGenius Africa Limited on behalf of the Client.
- If appropriate, inGenius Africa Limited will temporarily publish on part of the inGenius Africa Limited website, a design proof and/or samples, which are then subject to the Client's approval.
- inGenius Africa Limited will release Website code and graphics as soon as is practicable after the final payment has been made.
- Any further modifications once the web design has been released will be chargeable under separate terms, unless such changes form part of a prior written agreement.
- inGenius Africa Limited cannot be held liable for any information contained within the Client's Website. The content of their web site remains the copyright property of the client. The client is liable for any reasonable costs incurred by inGenius Africa Limited caused by the content of the Client's site, and agrees to indemnify inGenius Africa Limited for any awards made by a court of law.
- inGenius Africa Limited cannot guarantee Search Engine acceptance and/or ranking, as these are under the direct control of various Third Parties.
- By requesting a quote or making a purchase, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions, which are presented for your approval before you make your decision to request a webdesign quote or purchase.
- inGenius Africa Limited reserves the right to change in any way the availability of any of its services at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions.